- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Norristown Getting Tax Hike
Council has approved a budget that raises the real estate tax rate by nearly 13 percent next year for residents of the Montgomery County Seat. The average homeowner would pay $130 more. Traffic and parking fines and building permit fees will also go up, and council has decided not to fill four vacancies in the police department.