- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
New Rental Community Coming To Towamencin
The Township Supervisors have approved an amended plan for The Residences of Town Square, a 180-unit apartment complex to be built near the pedestrian bridge over Forty Foot Road. Chairman Dan Littley says the Philadelphia Suburban Development Corporation will break ground early next year, and it also plans to build a hotel across the street from the apartment complex.
“The shovel is in the ground the first quarter of 2011 for the Marriott Flagship Residence Inn, with occupancy the first quarter of 2012.”
Littley says the apartment complex will have six buildings, and one will have a clubhouse.