- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Telford Taxes To Go Up
Telford Boro Council is letting residents know that property taxes are likely to go up for the next few years. Last year a budget was passed without an increase but boro officalsSay this year an increase is unavoidable. The proposed increase will raise the tax rate from 4.605 mills to 4.955 roughly a 7.6 percent increase. The equates to a roughly 52 dollar increase for the average homeowner. Telford Boro will approve the 2011 budget and tax rate next month.