- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Pennbrook Avenue Speed Limit Lowered
Motorists using Pennbrook Avenue in Lansdale should watch the speed limit. Borough Council has passed a traffic ordinance amendment lowering the limit from 35 MPH to 25 along the entire length of that residential street. New signs are in place, and Councilman Mike Sobel says the police will be there looking for lead-footed drivers.
“When officers have time, and there are no other calls to answer, they’ll be there and they can pull the car somewhere where it’s not easily seen, and then write up anybody that’s going to be in violation.
He says the speed limit on Pennbrook Avenue was reduced after residents voiced safety concerns.