- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Souderton Taxes Going Up Next Year
Souderton Borough Manager Mike Coll says they will have to cut spending and raise taxes in order to balance next year’s budget. He says revenues are lower than they should be and expenses are higher. He says revenues are down partly because the borough has had a large number of property foreclosures. Council members are looking at a number of spending cuts, and the twice-a-year newsletter could fall under the axe. Council will review a draft budget at next Monday’s meeting.