- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Township Official To Staff: Return Phone Calls
A Towamencin Township Supervisor says the staff needs to do a better job of accommodating the public. Vice Chairman John Gottschall made the point recently after a Kulpsville coffee shop owner complained that she was frustrated because she could not get an answer to a question about a sign ordinance. He says people living or doing business in the township deserve good customer service.
“We’re representatives of the community, whether it’s the business community or the personal community, and we’re here to respond to their requests or their questions.”
Gottschall says the staff should return phone calls within 48 hours, even if it’s only to say the message was received.