- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
13th District Rep Supports Additional Immigration Restrictions
Montgomery County Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz says she's agreeable to supporting additional restrictions to limit illegal immigration, but she's glad parts of Arizona's immigration law was struck down by a federal judge.
The 13th district Democrat told inforadio, "I understand states telling the fed they want the borders secured. But Arizona's law went too far. Citizens shouldn't be forced to present documents to prove they are in the country legally." Schwartz says she wants employers to make sure the people they hire are in the country legally.