- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Nockamixon Appeals Drilling Permit
Nockamixon Township is appealing a state decision to allow natural gas drilling in the Bucks County township.
The appeal says the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection blindly issued a permit allowing Arbor Resources to drill on land owned by the Cabot Corporation. It says the area is environmentally sensitive, and the drilling would harm the water quality in Rapp Creek and the Delaware River. The appeal was filed earlier this week with the environmental hearing board.