Milford Township Family Found Dead
Four people in Milford Township are dead, believed to be victims of carbon monoxide poisoning. A car was found running in the garage of the home. According to State Police, two adults and their two children were found dead in the home. The children were students of The Quakertown Community School District. The family’s home is located on Kumry Road. The investigation continues
Death of Teenager Ruled Accidental
The Montgomery County Coroner says the death of a 14-year-old girl in King of Prussia Tuesday night was accidental. She tumbled from an 8th floor window at the Marquis Apartments on Dekalb Pike after being sent to her room for a disciplinary problem by her foster parents. Investigators say the girl apparently intended to use a makeshift rope made of shoelaces and electrical cords to climb down to the ground but fell before she got onto it.