- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Traffic Reminder: Sewer Line Construction in Lansdale
Lansdale Borough Police are reminding drivers about construction of sewer lines at the intersection of South Broad Street and Jenkins Avenue. Sergeant Alex Kromdyk says the work will begin Wednesday.
“Any traffic traveling on South Board Street, they will not be allowed to turn on to Jenkins Avenue. That intersection will be shut down. Traffic on South Broad Street itself will remain open.”
Kromdyk says, the work should take two to three days to complete. The work will be done during the day time hours. Kromdyk expects the drivers will be permitted to use Jenkins Avenue off of South Broad Street through the nighttime hours.