- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Hilltown Man Charged with Sexually Assaulting 7 Year Old
A Hilltown man accused of touching a 7-year-old girl in July of 2010, has him faces charges in connection with the incident. Investigators say, 51 year old, Walter Wiseman was under the influence of crack cocaine when he sexually assaulted the little girl. The 7 year old is the Granddaughter of his ex-girlfriend. Police say Wiseman was living with her in Hilltown on Green Street when the encounter happened. Court documents show that Wiseman was high on crack and watching porn when the 7-year-old girl entered the room to use a computer, but instead was sexually assaulted. Wiseman admitted to police that his addiction to crack cocaine and that it excited him. Wiseman faces multiple charges, including indecent assault, and unlawful contact. Wiseman is being held in Montgomery County Prison after failing to post bail. He faces a court hearing on September 5th.