- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Trail Date Set For Man Accused of Exposing Himself
A Towamencin Township man who allegedly exposed himself to two boys and a married couple earlier this summer will face trail. According to Police, 60-year-old, Thomas Clifford committed the acts at the Main Street Apartments, where he was living at the time. The first incident happened on June 26th when Clifford, according to police, exposed himself to two boys who were taking out trash. the mother of the boys confronted clifford, but he allegedly responded to the woman with a lewd gesture. Clifford was arrested and released on 5,000 bail. On June 30th, Police say, Clifford struck again, waiving his genitals at a married couple from inside the sliding glass doors of his apartment. The management has since ended his lease. He was released on 50-thousand dollars unsecured bail. A psychological evaluation will be scheduled for Clifford before his trial date, scheduled for September 11th.