- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Car Hits Pole in Upper Gwynedd Township
Despite smashing head-on into a utility pole, the driver not only survived the crash, but was not injured during the impact. Upper Gwynedd Township Police say it happened at around noon Sunday. Police say, the driver, a man in his mid 20’s, told officers he tried to swerve his vehicle when he saw something moving across the road. The pole, at the intersection of Sumneytown pike and Royal avenue, was nearly pushed to the ground with wires ripped and dangling, No one reported power loss in the area.