- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Police Arrest Bucks County Man on Car Theft.
According to court records, a man with a history of offenses can now add another charge to the list. Towamencin Township police arrested the Bristol, Bucks County man, on a charge of driving a stolen car. Police say 34-year-old, John Zanini was stopped by officers last Wednesday at Liberty Bell Drive and Independence Drive. He was driving a 2004 Infiniti Sedan, but the registration of the vehicle was linked to a Chrysler. The sedan was reported stolen from Chester County in early May. Zanini, who has a lengthy criminal history, is charged with receiving stolen property. He’s being held in the Montgomery County Correctional Facility after failing to post 25-thousand dollars in bail. A court date for Zanini has been set for June 25th.