- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Gas Release at Montgomery Twp. Company Non-Threatening
Businesses and a preschool were prepared for the worse in Montgomery Township when a suspected hazmat incident was believed to be unfolding at I-T-W Polymers and Coatings on Commerce Drive. Fire officials say, alarms went off just before two Wednesday, when a chemical reaction in a research lab caused gases to spread throughout the facility. Fire officials discovered that the gas was not a threat. Businesses and the pre-school stayed inside their buildings, shutting off heating and air-conditioning systems, until just after 3pm, when the incident ended. No one was injured.