- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Girl Tells Police About Abuse By Montgomery Twp Man
A Montgomery Township man could face a prison term from 10 to 20 years after telling police and a judge that he sexually assaulted an 11-year-girl. The incidents happened in 2011 when Kareem Richardson was 18-years-old. An investigation in June of 2011 determined that Richardson sexually assaulted the 11-year-old when she was in his company. The young girl told a person close to her that Richardson had sexually assaulted her. she also told police about the sexual abuse. Richardson could also be declared a sexual predator under Megan’s law.