- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
2 Get Jail Time For Thefts
Two Bucks County men who admitted stealing from the company they ran have been given jail time followed by probation.
59-year-old Thomas Stevenson of Jamison and 46-year-old Michael LoStracco of Doylestown were President and Chief Financial Officer of Veneesa Construction of Chalfont when the crimes occurred between the years of 2000 and 2007.
Court documents say they stole a combined total of more than $650,000.