- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Suspect Arrested In Teen Murder
Chester County authorities have arrested a suspect in the murder of a Norristown teenager.
17-year-old Norristown Area High School junior Kevin Allen was found stabbed to death February 12 after a fire at his father’s apartment on East Schuylkill Road In North Coventry Township.
20-year-old Shakeem Carter of Norristown is charged with murder, arson and other offenses.
Chester County District Attorney Thomas Hogan says the motive was apparently $350 Allen’s father had left for his son to buy clothes.