- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Molestation Case Moves Closer To Trial
A Lansdale man accused of molesting a woman after a night of drinking is moving closer to trial.
43-year-old Ki Poong Lee of Wedgewood Drive is charged with aggravated indecent assault and other offenses, and all charges were held over for trial at a preliminary hearing this week.
Police say the victim had been drinking at the Cannoneer’s Club and she invited Lee and another man to her home to play cards and drink more, and at some point the men fell asleep on her two couches and she went to bed.
When she woke up the morning of December 28 she said she found Lee in her bed fondling her.