- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Reward Offered In Shuler’s Robbery
The Pennsylvania Jewelers Association and an insurance company are offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of four suspects in the kidnapping and robbery of an East Norriton jewelry store owner.
It started Thursday, January 31, at his home in Tredyffrin Township, in Chester County, where the masked robbers tied up the man and his wife and then forced him into his car and drove him to his business, Shuler’s Jewelers on West Germantown Pike in East Norriton.
The men took Rolex watches and other jewelry worth more than $1 million. The owner was not injured.