- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
SUV Plunges Off Of Turnpike Bridge
A Sport-Utility Vehicle went over the side of a bridge Friday on the Pennsylvania Turnpike, plunging 65 feet to railroad tracks below.
It happened in Upper Merion Township, just outside of Bridgeport, at about 9:30am.
The woman driving the SUV was freed from the wreckage and taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries that are not life-threatening.
She apparently lost control after skidding on snow.