- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Accused Of Falsely Reporting Robbery
A Hatfield Township man is accused of reporting to police that he was robbed at gunpoint when in fact the robbery never occurred.
22-year-old William Graef is charged with giving a false report to law enforcement.
He allegedly told police another man grabbed him from behind Wednesday night, January 23, at Centennial Park on Cherry Street in Hatfield Borough, showed a handgun, forced him under a bridge and took cash and other items.