- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Teen Sentenced For School Threats
A judge has sentenced a ninth grader to a secure treatment center for threatening to kill people at Council Rock South High School.
Bucks County Juvenile Probation Chief Robert Stanzione says 14-year-old Dylan Donohoe will be in a highly-structured program focused on decision-making that will help him deal with his decision to bring a gun to school.
He did not get that far, but knives and swords and two working pistols were found in December in the bedroom of his Richboro home. He was arrested after another student heard the threat and reported it to his parents.
When he completes treatment, probably in about a year, he will not be allowed to have contact with the school or have guns in his home.