- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Shots Fired At Bucks Co Restaurant
Four shots were fired Friday in what police call a business dispute between the current and former owners of a Bucks County restaurant.
It happened around 10:00am at the MamaJuana Kitchen on East County Line Road in Warminster, and William Tennent High School and a nearby elementary school were locked down briefly as a precaution.
No one was injured and former owner Jose Delgado of Philadelphia faces criminal charges.