- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Alcohol, Speed, Blamed In Double Fatal Crash
Police say a Montgomery Township woman was drunk and speeding when she caused a crash that killed her and another woman.
The crash occurred Saturday, November 24, at Routes 152 and 113 in Silverdale when a Toyota Camry driven by 49-year-old Mary Dodds of Damson Lane in Montgomery Township slammed into a Chevrolet Cavalier driven by 32-year-old Stacy Byrne of Croydon.
Investigators found that Dodds was going more than 78 miles per hour and her blood alcohol level was .36 percent, or 4 1/2 times the legal limit for driving.