- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
- North Penn School Board Holds Reorganization Meeting
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Gets Jail, Probation, For Thefts
A Lansdale man who admitted stealing from his former employer has been given one to three months in Montgomery County Prison followed by three years on probation.
24-year-old Ryan Markle of South Valley Forge Road pleaded guilty to felony theft for stealing more than $17,000 from the Twin Ponds Golf Course in Douglass Township between June and October of 2011 while he was working there and living in Lower Frederick Township.
Court documents say he entered the business while it was closed and took money from various locations.
He paid about $4,000 in restitution, but stopped making the payments in January of last year and fled to an unknown location.