- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Accused Of Stealing Cans
An employee of a Montgomery County company is accused of stealing aluminum cans from his employer.
56-year-old Henri Severe of Quakertown is charged with felony theft and receiving stolen property.
Police say he took more than 14 pallets of cans, worth about $14,000, over a period of about a year from the Lansdale Warehouse on Souderton-Telford Pike in Franconia Township.
An internal audit turned up the losses and a police investigation led to local scrap metal yards, where he allegedly sold the cans.