- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
2 Charged In Lansdale Drive-By Shooting
Two Philadelphia men are accused of wounding a man last September during a drive-by shooting in Lansdale.
Police say 19-year-old John “Smokey” Sambath and 21-year-old Christian Vietri became involved in an early-morning argument on Wedgewood Drive and Sambath fired a handgun toward a house, striking the victim.
The men were charged in the last three weeks after a long investigation that included reviewing surveillance video from a nearby convenience store.
Sambath is being held at Montgomery County Prison in lieu of $500,000 bail, and police expect Vietri to turn himself in soon.