- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Gets Probation For Lansdale Break-In
A Towamencin man who admitted breaking into a Lansdale home has been given five years on probation.
He must also do 24 hours of community service and pay a $200 fine.
26-year-old Bennie Hall of Weikel Road pleaded guilty to a felony charge of criminal trespass for entering a home on Derstine Avenue in Lansdale last June and filling a duffel bag with the homeowner’s personal property.
The victim called police while he was still inside and, after they made their presence known, he climbed out a second-floor window onto the roof and jumped, suffering serious leg injuries.