- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
4 Charged In Gap Thefts
Four women accused of stealing from a Montgomery Mall store have had their case held over for trial in Montgomery County Court.
At a preliminary hearing Tuesday, Magisterial District Judge Andrea Duffy ruled that prosecutors have sufficient evidence to take the case to trial.
Eshana Churn, Shaniyah Shaw and sisters Tanisha and Shane Johnson, all Philadelphia residents aged in their 20’s, allegedly stole nearly $1,000 worth of clothing from The Gap Thursday, October 11, using bags that were lined with foil to defeat security devices.
Court documents say mall security guards stopped three of the women as they left the gap, but they had to chase Churn through Sears.