- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Judge Puts Home Alone Couple On Probation
A Bucks County judge has given probation to a couple who left their young children at home alone.
30-year-old Ryan Feyh and 25-year-old Nicole Donahue left their two-year-old and four-year-old boys at their Levittown apartment one night in May while they gambled at the Parx Casino in Bensalem.
A couple found the two-year-old crying in a parking lot and called police, who arrested them when they came home.
While on probation they must perform community service, take parenting classes and stay out of casinos.