- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Officer Cousin Out On Bail
The Chalfont police officer accused of lying about being shot on duty has been released from Bucks County Prison after posting ten percent of his $150,000 bail, but he must get inpatient mental health treatment.
His lawyer says they don’t know why 30-year-old Jon Cousin reported being shot in the chest and saved by his bulletproof vest early Monday morning, and at this point his mental health is the main concern.