- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Two Shot, One Charged
A Norristown man is accused of shooting and wounding two other Norristown men.
25-year-old Philip Mills is charged with aggravated assault and other offenses.
Police say he shot the men in the legs Thursday night at Spruce and Green Streets during a dispute over a woman. Two other men may have also been involved, and the investigation is continuing.
One victim was treated at a local hospital and released, and the other was flown to a Philadelphia hospital for surgery on a shattered leg.