- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Not Just A Scratch
A Montgomery County woman is accused of slicing one of her brother’s testicles with her fingernail, causing a cut that required seven stitches.
36-year-old Nicole Hathcock is charged with aggravated assault and harassment.
Court documents say the incident occurred Saturday, August 11, when she went to her parents’ home in Upper Providence Township to address alleged drug abuse by her brother, Robert Rosenberger. She told police her attempted intervention went very wrong and an argument escalated into a fight.