- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Bucks Co Man Guilty Of Numerous Child Sex Offenses
A Bucks County tattoo artist has been convicted of having sex with 15 children.
Judge Diane Gibbons found 35-year-old Walter Meyerle of Falls Township guilty of rape, aggravated indecent assault and many other offenses for having sex for years with both boys and girls, including one as young as four years old.
Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Schorn said he violated every orifice in their bodies. Judge Gibbons said she was amazed at the depth and breadth of his depravity.
He was not sentenced immediately, but he’s not going anywhere. He has been held at Bucks County Prison in lieu of $6 million bail. His lawyers, who did not present a defense, say they plan to appeal the verdict.