- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Armed Robbery Suspect Apprehended
A Philadelphia man is behind bars in connection with an armed robbery in Montgomery Township at Lumenoptix on the 200 block of Progress Drive.
Police say 25-year-old Cleveland Ford Jr. was the main suspect in the March 30th armed robbery. Ford faces a long list of charges in connection with the incident including, aggravated assault, robbery, and possessing a prohibited firearm. Ford failed to post 10% of the $100,000 bail requirement.
He’s being held at the Montgomery County Prison. Ford has preliminary hearing on August 28th.