- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Coin Robbers Still At Large
Lansdale Borough Police are looking for a burglary suspect or suspects that cut their way into a business.
Police say the burglary happened at a business on the 700 block of West Second Street. The Archive is now for selling memorabilia, such as books and coins. The bandits made off with a series of commemorative coins, some dating back to the mid-and-late 1960’s.
The thieves stole more than a thousand dollars in coins. Police say the crime occurred over the weekend.