- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
1st Degree Murder Charge Lodged Against Norristown Man
A Norristown resident is accused of hiring a gunman who killed his romantic rival. 28-year-old Tyuan Simon is charged with first degree murder and other offenses in the October, 2010 death of Tyree Whiting. The two men had been seeing the same woman. Hitman Bruce Woods pleaded guilty to third degree murder Wednesday and told prosecutors Simon, who was already in prison for another crime, had paid him to kill Whiting.