- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Accused Of Setting Multiple Fires At Montco Apartment Complex
A Hatboro man is accused of setting laundry room and trash bin fires at the Blair Mill Village Apartments, a large complex in Upper Moreland and Horsham Townships.
46-year-old Noel Gordon of the Robert Bruce Apartments in Hatboro is charged with arson, risking a catastrophe and other offenses.
The fires were found in the early-morning hours April 21 at the east section of the complex on Blair Mill Road in Upper Moreland and the west section across the road in Horsham. Authorities say he became angry and lit the fires because a Blair Mill Village employee told him to stop “Dumpster Diving” for scrap metal.