- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
5 Charged In Bucks Co Prostitution Case
Five women are accused of running a prostitution business out of a Bucks County massage parlor.
The 61-year-old owner, Amy Sutcliffe of Lower Gwynedd, her 43-year-old daughter and manager Tammy of Philadelphia and three employees allegedly operated out of Holistic Therapy Practice in Warrington.
Police raided the business about a year ago following an undercover investigation, but criminal charges were not filed until Tuesday after a lengthy review of evidence by Pennsylvania State Police and the FBI.
Among other items of evidence, police found index cards with client information including notes about their preferences and private parts.