- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Gets Probation For Big-Bucks Theft
A Hatfield man who stole more than $500,000 from his aunt’s estate has been sentenced to ten years on probation and 100 hours of community service.
63-year-old Francis Stagliano told a Montgomery County judge he took the money to follow his dream of a career in music, and he intended to pay it back. Now the judge has put the force of law behind his intentions. He must pay restitution, and if he stops paying he goes to jail.