- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Manilla Sentence Upheld
The Pennsylvania Superior Court has upheld the sentence a Bucks County judge gave a Montgomery County lawyer for shooting and killing a deer hunter. 50-year-old David Manilla of Worcester is serving 10 to 25 years in state prison for killing 52-year-old Barry Groh of Quakertown as he dragged a deer from the woods in Richland Township in November of 2010. He pleaded guilty last year to involuntary manslaughter.