- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Drug Dealer’s Plane For Sale
The Montgomery County District Attorney’s office is selling an airplane that the county court forfeited to the DA’s office. The 1959 Piper Comanche went up for auction Friday on the Municibid.com website.
It once belonged to convicted drug dealer James Handzus (pictured here), who flew a pound of methamphetamine to Wings Field in April of last year. Would-be buyers can inspect it at the field in Whitpain Township on Wednesday, June 27, from 5:30 until 7:30pm and Saturday, June 30, from 10:00am until noon.