- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Babysitter Accused Of Stealing Checks
A Montgomery County woman is accused of stealing from a Main Line family she worked for as a babysitter. Police say 21-year-old Marisa Pompilio of Glenside stole blank checks from a Narberth family, filled in dollar figures, forged signatures and cashed them for more than $5,000 at a bank near her home.
The victims went to police after their bank became suspicious. Police say she also worked for other families, she may have had accomplices, and the investigation is continuing.