- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Police Break Up Alleged Lansdale Prostitution Business
Two women and a man are accused of running a house of prostitution in Lansdale. They allegedly operated out of an apartment in the 300 block of West Main Street.
Police identify the women as 29-year-old Kristen Stephen of West Main Street and 34-year-old Janet DeFrancesco of Danny Lane in Harleysville. The man is 53-year-old Robert DeFrancesco of York Avenue in Lansdale. He is not related to the woman with the same last name.
Police started investigating after receiving a tip, and an internet search of escort ads turned up phone numbers that Lansdale Police and an undercover state trooper used to contact one of the women. They made arrangements to meet both women, who were arrested on Tuesday, June 12, when they exchanged money. Police also found heroin, cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia in the apartment.