- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Burglary Suspect Hurt In Big Jump
A burglary suspect who injured himself when he jumped from a Lansdale home remains hospitalized. 25-year-old Bennie Rockeem Hall (pictured here in a photo taken after a 2009 arrest) of Weikel Road in Towamencin Township is accused of breaking into a home on Derstine Avenue in Lansdale at about 2:30am Friday, June 8, and filling a duffel bag with the homeowner’s personal property.
The victim called police while he was still inside and, after they made their presence known, Hall allegedly climbed out a second-floor window onto the roof and jumped. Police say he suffered serious leg injuries, and he will be arraigned for burglary and other offenses when he gets out of the hospital.