- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
- New Leadership on Wissahickon School Board
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Assault Case Moves Toward Trial
An Ambler man accused of beating and seriously injuring a Lansdale man last March at the Fireside Bar and Grille, on South Bethlehem Pike in Upper Dublin Township, has waived his preliminary hearing, moving the case closer to trial. 35-year-old Marino Tambourino told police he confronted 30-year-old David Rogers after the victim touched his wife improperly, but he fell and injured himself. A witness told a different story, saying Tambourino grabbed Rogers by the back of the head and smashed his face onto the tile kitchen floor.