- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
- Alzheimer’s Research Underway At 3 Universities in Pa.
- Long Prison Term For 21 Year Old Man in Rape of Girl
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Faces DUI, Theft Charges
A Montgomery County man is accused of getting drunk and crashing his 2005 Acura into a tree outside Saint Stanislaus Church on East Main Street in Lansdale early Sunday morning, May 20. Police say 25-year-old Eric Otto (pictured here) of Whitpain Hills in Blue Bell fled on foot from the crash scene, and when they caught up and stopped him they noticed an odor of alcohol, slurred speech and red, glassy eyes. Then when they searched him they found a U.S. Treasury check for more than $10,000 in his pocket, made out to someone he had just visited, who told police it was taken without permission. He is charged with DUI, theft and other offenses.