- Lansdale’s Christmas Tree Lighting Postponed
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
- Towamencin Twp. Receives Grant Money For Fischer’s Park
- Consumer Advocate: Safer To Use Credit Card Instead of Debit When Shopping
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Police Capture Driver In Double Fatal Crash
Police have captured a man who allegedly ran from the scene of a crash that killed two Pottstown residents and left one hospitalized late Monday night. 27-year-old Roger Malloy is charged with causing an accident involving death and other offenses in the Pottstown crash that killed 15-year-old Rachel Witt and 28-year-old James Crawford and critically injured 16-year-old Kendal Harper.
The victims were all passengers in a Lincoln Continental that Malloy was driving while his license was under a DUI-related suspension. He was captured Tuesday while fleeing down a Pottstown street on a bicycle after police received an anonymous tip. The cause of the crash is under investigation, but witnesses say the driver was going at a very high rate of speed.