- Church Treasurer Accused of Stealing Church Funds
- Upper Gwynedd Twp. Police Create Special Needs Registry
- Human Trafficking and Servitude Bill Pass in State Senate
- Trial Ordered For Two Brothers Accused of Home Invasion
- New Chairman for Montco GOP
- Judge Denies Request For Gun Seller in Officer Fox Case
Listen to these shows on demand right now
Man Accused Of Raping Infant
A registered sex offender is accused of raping an infant in Montgomery County. 41-year-old Robert Knappenberger of Douglass Township is charged with aggravated indecent assault of a child and other offenses.
Court documents say he photographed himself assaulting a 13-month-old girl and planned to put the pictures on the internet for other pedophiles to see. The charges in that case were filed earlier this month. He was sentenced recently to 35 years in federal prison for disseminating child pornography.
He was arrested for that early last year, and he was already on the Pennsylvania State Police Megan’s Law list for assaulting two children, ages two and four, in 1991. He has been sent back to federal prison to continue serving his sentence while the Montgomery County case moves forward.